mandag den 28. januar 2008

BarCampCopenhagen 08

Ok let me tell you one importent thing. We had a fantastic BarCamp last friday.

I guess we were about 45 people and all very exitet to present and discuss. Have a look at the pictures on my flickr from the event and you will see what I mean.

I must admit that I mostly observed, documented and listened to the presentations and then had discussions in smaller groups afterwards.

Especially two issues were discussed that catched my interest.

Ethical-economy/Passion-economy/Silent revolution against consumerism.
- Tania Ellis
- Allan With Sørensen
- Henriette Weber Andersen

The other topic was presented by Henrik Biering who is CEO at Netamia I/S. Henrik presented his answer to centralised web identifications. Net-Safe.

Henrik totally amased the BarCamp by his product and I can tell you that the whole room was just silent, sitting there with out knowing what to say. Other then "Get that product out to the world!"
Have a look at this tread from my Jaiku.



See ya!

Anders Bendix Kiel

Ingen kommentarer: